Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Town Divided

This comment was left under the Ruston Fire Department hose drills entry. Since the anonymous author thought they would be deleted, I thought I'd go one better and put his comment on the main page. Thanks for joining in, whoever you are! Karen

I love the name calling it really adds some credibility to you rants and raves about stebner. Have any of you actually talked to him about why he is up to the things that he is up to? My guess is probably not. I have lived in this town a little longer than wayne and i find it very funny how every person in this town seems to be part of some special interest group. Whether they are friends with the fire chief or the mayor or former mayor or wayne stebner or whoever the lady from the RC is. I cant help but think that everyone has some thing to gain from this except for me. Where's my peice of the pie? Delete this comment! i know you dont want to hear it. After all if i havent lived here for 20 years my opinion doesnt matter. Good luck with your cause. you're quickly becoming a minority in my town.